Dr. Martens’ appeal to people who have their own individual style but share a united spirit – authentic characters who stand for something. People who possess a proud sense of self- expression. People who are different. On a stylistic level, Dr. Martens’ simple silhouettes allows their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
Dr. Martens is now going strong after a surge in sales in the early 2010’s. The brand is sold in hundreds of stockists worldwide and has standalone bricks-and-mortar stores all over. In addition to their timeless styles, Dr. Martens produces industrial work boots with steel toes and specialized sole units, and the brand has collaborated with a multitude of designers and labels such as Yohji Yamamoto, Nepenthes, Supreme, and A Bathing Ape.
Dr. Martens also has special collections such as The Vintage Collection that focuses on reproducing Dr. Martens to look how they would have in the sixties, and the Made in England Collection that builds Dr. Martens to the highest quality in the original R. Grigg Group Ltd. factory in Northamptonshire where the first Dr. Martens boot was produced in 1960. These collections, however, only account for 1% of Dr. Marten’s production, with the other 99% being manufactured overseas. We offer the latest collection of Dr. Martens on a big sale all year round.
Copy by Dr. Martens.